Popular Post

Popular Posts

About

Posted by : adelia nursita sari Senin, 22 April 2019

Dialog with customer

*Sfx Ringing*

Alex: “Good afternoon, with Alex from Techno cell can I help you?”

Ratna: Yes, I ordered a USB portable two weeks ago. But ... until now I have not received the item

Alex: Oh no! Can you tell me your order number?

Ratna: my order number JP2819657489

Alex: well, I will check it first. Wait for a minute

Ratna: Yes, please.

Alex: Hello Ms. Ratna, thank you for waiting. Your order of 3 portable USB is returned by the shipping party because the address has long been empty.

Ratna: that's impossible. because I lived here 5 years ago.

Alex: sorry. your address is rajawali number 48, bekasi on behalf of Ratna sanjaya. right?

Ratna: No, my address is Rajawali number 43 bekasi

Alex: apologize for our mistakes. we will send the item back. I repeat. 3 USB portable was sent to the address of Rajawali street Numb. 43 bekasi in the name of Ratna Sanjaya.

Ratna: yes. right

Alex: Again, sorry for the inconvenience. We will bring the items to JNE express

Ratna: Okay. Thank you

Alex: With my pleasure


Dialog with co-worker

Sinta: hi alex. What's wrong with you?

Alex: I have a problem. I’m not in good mood  today.

Sinta: why? tell me.

Alex: Miss Ratna's order didn't arrive on time. after I checked the order, the address was wrong.

Sinta: how can it be?

Alex: I don't know. maybe I'm not feeling well when writing down the address.

Sinta: but has the courier returned the order?

Alex: yes. The order has been returned with the record that the address of the house has not been occupied for a long time. And now i will take the order

Sinta: next time you have to be careful. Hopefully there will be no more events like this.

Alex: I hope that too. thank you

Sinta: it doesn't matter



commandly misused words
confusing related words
preposition

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Adelia Nursita Sari - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -